Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Small things do great stuff . . .

Today was the first day after "the break-up-day" and surpisingly, yes surprisingly, it went pretty well. I had many friends and classmates trying to do their best to cheer me up! That's feels quite good actually. And you know what? My physics teacher made an unbelieveable joke today. Well, it's believeable, but he wrapped his arms and legs around this smal thingy (and he called himself a callgirl), you couldn't stop laughing. And I bet alle my money on it! Well, to be honest, I don't really have much money. Ha ha !

That was pretty funny. I didn't know that something so small as a joke made my day great! It was filled with laughter! And soon we're going to have volleyball in PE! That will be a blast!

Take care,
Laynie

No comments:

Post a Comment