Monday, January 31, 2011

I am addicted, unfortunatly. . .

Yes, it's true. I am addicted, but to what you say? Let tell this by starting at the beginning.

Not long ago I got my android telephone, which I'm totally in love with by the way, and the first thing I did was logging on to the android-market. That is when I met it. It was like it was destined to be the two of us and no one else. Yes, it's no one other that the game JEWELS! Totally AWESOME! Last night, before going to bed, I spent 1 hour playing the game! I have to say it again : A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!!

Have you ever tried it before? If not, what are you waiting for? ENJOY! And If you're wondering about what my highscore is, I'll tell you. Just ask : D
But the games is too addicting, and I am one of it's victims.

Take care,
Laynie

2 comments: