Sunday, February 6, 2011

You'll never walk alone . . .

Yes, it's Liverpool.

I bet you all have heard about that Torres went from Liverpool to Chelsea.
which devestated all the Liverpool-fans! Me too, in fact! I never though that would happen! But it sure did, unfortunatly. Too bad. But the best thing was that Liverpool and Chelsea had a match just right now (started around 5, local time).Premier League, of course.
And the best part is that Liverpool won 1-0! Even though Fernando Torres went to Chelsea!
If you're wondering who is my fav. playing, he is the one ->

Steven Gerrard, Liverpool! <3 So my day was saved from chemistry-study-time-for-my-test! Quite ironic what happened today. A person leaving for another club he thinks is better, then that team loses to his old team. Haha, gotta love it!



Take care,
Laynie

No comments:

Post a Comment