Friday, February 25, 2011

I heart Pocky!

When I was in OSLO I went to a store called Neo Tokyo.
It was a special store I must say, but quite interesting. I found japanese RAMEN, which costs like 60 NOK or 10.71 $. That's ust too much for a little bowl of nudles. So, I didn't buy it but I bought something else! Yup, POCKY! Although, it's not the original, but this one is with milk
chocolate. So, now I'm off to do some maths and eating some pocky. I'll tell you later how the pocky was!

By the way, when I was at the store I saw this awesome pikachu-onepiece! It was soo adorable, but the price was sky high! 850 NOK or 151.76 $
that's just way expensive. If it was cheaper, I would SO BUY IT! I mean, it's just adorable!!! Yes, might be childish, but I don't care :-)
There it is -->

Take care,
Laynie

4 comments: