Saturday, February 26, 2011

Salvatore vs. Salvatore

Likewise there is a "Team Edvard" and "Team Jacob", it seems to have occured a "Team Stefan" and a "Team Damon" as well. For me it's quite funny, I don't know why, but it is.

To be totally honest, I think their both hot soooooo I'll just say; "thank you, I would like both of you". Simply as that. Why should I only stick with one dude when I can get two? :-)

But if I had to choose one, it had to be Stefan Salvatore.

If you could chose one of those for a night, who would it be?

Take care,
Laynie

6 comments:

  1. I am on Team- Elena'a littlebrother!
    Du er vel enig ;)
    - Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. u both r hot... but i'de choose stefan if i had to choose only one...well elena can get damon..right?? i agree wid yu laynie!! xD

    ReplyDelete