Saturday, February 5, 2011

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes . . .

saying eee yooo, I-have-a-bad-humor!

And, yes it is very true! Let me give you a sight trough my humoristic world of laugh, laugh and more laugh:

1. Irony has it's own funny way in life. And I like this picture! Very much actually!


2. Haha, great way to use a warning sign! HA-HA


3. I wonder that the income is like!


4. Those fished must be really hungry....or poor.


5. HA-HA

6. Still Ha-Ha

7. Seems that someone likes to reproduce . . .

8. I bet there's many women out there wanting more of those!


9. Oh, happy day!


10. Don't we all feel safe now?

11. I'm not sure how to interpret this. First of all, who has a cock unless you're a farmer? Who has a cock in town? And there is the less unfortunate kind of "cock" that all males posess and can not control. That's the truth!

12. Well, well girls.




Take care,
Laynie


Source: www.vg.no

No comments:

Post a Comment